Monday, November 26, 2012

Part 2


    1. Synthesis: How can effective google searching ease finding information in the internet?



It will be easier for the internet users to have the most accurate results if they know the effective techniques on google searching. Moreover, having multiple sources can result to clearer findings and investigations about the subject matter. The user can view the subject with diverse perspectives.


Synthesis: Which feature will be the most useful in your field?


I think the google search tips and blogging will definitely help me in my field. As of now, I have a course entitled DEVC11 or Mass Media Writing. It consists of the fundamentals about writing on different mediums such as tv, radio, print, and web. Blogging will be useful enough to be an exercise for writing on the internet because it's about sharing my random thoughts, photos, etc. On the other hand, the google search will be a good source of information. According to our lecturer in DEVC11, there are different ways to gather data. It may be through an interview, poll/survey, readings (from books, articles in newspapers), blogs and online articles.




That's all I can say. Thank you for reading my answers :)
- Sophia

8 comments:

  1. The explanation on the effectiveness of Google searching is succinct, yet it fully explained the answers successfully.

    I think the second synthesis needs some revision, but otherwise it is understandable and elaborate. I can relate to it very much because I also find Google very useful for DEVC 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Directness of the answer, 1 point. Creativity, 1/2. The points were good and I must say that I agree because we all know what Google gave to us! Google is superb. Your blog is awesome. FTW! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to the first synthesis. Before, I also didn't know that there are many other ways Google can help us aside from the usual Google search routine. I'm thankful we have Google!

    As for the second, it was as well-explained as the first although it needs some more specification. In our age (Information Age), blogs and Google-searching tips really go a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your answers in the first question and am satisfied with it, though I guess I did not fully understand the second synthesis, or maybe you were trying to say more but you did not finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that one must know the effective ways on google searching. Your synthesis says it all. Nice. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your synthesis. Google is indeed very useful for our Devc11 class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. merry xmas na lang sayo, hahaha. I agree to you since inaasahan tayo na maging competitive sa field na ito, love it, kudos.

    ReplyDelete